- The Peace and Power of Gong Meditation and Sound Therapy
- White Sands National Monument…Never Underestimate the Desert!
- Wild horses couldn’t drag me away! In search of wildlife in the Sierra Blanca Range of Lincoln National Forest.
- On the road again to Ruidoso, New Mexico!
- All things Navy!! Annapolis…so many sites, so little time!
Posts This Month
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Texas
We always end up leaving late, the planned 6am blast off absolutely did not happen but we were only an hour behind, not bad for our first long road trip with the dogs! We were inspired by the story of … Continue reading
I am sooooo not a camper, but when my husband tried to lure me to spend a night in the cabins at Palo Duro Canyon State Park it was the promise of a starlit sky that lured me into agreeing … Continue reading
You can’t go to Istanbul without visiting the Grand Bazaar or the Spice Bazaar. Its a participation in history and quite an experience if you can deal with the crowds and the hawkers. I LOVE textiles but just didn’t feel … Continue reading