- The Peace and Power of Gong Meditation and Sound Therapy
- White Sands National Monument…Never Underestimate the Desert!
- Wild horses couldn’t drag me away! In search of wildlife in the Sierra Blanca Range of Lincoln National Forest.
- On the road again to Ruidoso, New Mexico!
- All things Navy!! Annapolis…so many sites, so little time!
Posts This Month
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Wyoming
Wild horses couldn’t drag me away! In search of wildlife in the Sierra Blanca Range of Lincoln National Forest.
I keep dreaming of my National Geographic moment, the time when I will witness a great feat of nature, be part of a once in a lifetime wildlife experience. Something safe and not too disturbing of course, but something big… … Continue reading
Dubois, Wyoming is 3.5 hours NW of Casper by car. The landscape for most of the drive is austere and rugged. Our destination… the T Cross Ranch, a historic site, set 14 miles off the main road in Dubois in … Continue reading